IT Indianapolis is looking for a Service Coordinator that has the desire to join a fast-growing company and begin a steady march towards a great career. The Service Coordinator is an integral role on our team that provides IT support to small and medium-sized businesses. The perfect candidate has a strong ability to learn new techniques, move from one task to another in a quick and efficient manner as well as excellent verbal and written communication skills. We want someone who has exceptional customer service talents and meticulous attention to detail. Time management skills are critical. Here you will be able to work side by side with service management and team members to help keep our team running effectively.
Our Core Values define who we are and how we work and live every day
- Professionalism – Our actions and appearances reflect our competence.
- Relationships – We put others’ needs above our own.
- Technical Excellence – We passionately pursue a deep understanding of technology to solve business challenges.
- Thoughtful Communication – Every communication has a purpose and speaks to the audience appropriately.
Associates degree or higher desired, high school diploma required
Having worked within an issue tracking (Ticketing) system in the past. Experience with ConnectWise Manage a strong plus. Experience in an IT or a high-volume Customer Service related position. Experience at a Managed Service Provider or other outsourced IT firm highly desired.
Working or experience with the following technologies:
- Microsoft Windows 10
- Microsoft Office Applications
- Bright Gauge
- IT Glue
Skills and abilities necessary for this role:
- Ability to meet or exceed daily metrics
- Delegate tasks to technicians based on skill and availability
- Assist team members in client communication and scheduling
- Following and creating written processes
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- Strong writing skills for documentation of action items and end-user communication
- Handle inbound calls
- Assist in weekly meeting preparation
- Team player, ready to dive into a diverse team of talented people
- Full medical benefits
- Waiting period may apply
- 10 days of PTO plus 8 paid holidays
- 401K with 4% match
- Salary $30-40k
- In-person/In-office position at Greenwood location