Hero isn’t just in our name, it’s the people we are. You bring the IT hero super skills, and we will provide the cape. At Heroic Technologies we are looking for a senior engineer who has the experience, knowledge and desire to help our clients grow and move forward. We passionately believe in the mission of our clients and strive to deliver best-in-class service on every call, every contact, every day.
Heroic Technologies is a place where you can be a part of something amazing, where you get more than just another job. As a member of our team, you’ll develop skills and knowledge by working with innovative technologies. No sidekicks here, everyone gets to be a hero. You will get to be part of a tight-knit group where your feedback is encouraged, and your voice is heard.
Our core values define who we are as a company as well as the people who work here. These drive us and are what we get up for every day.
- Continuous Improvement
Our IT Support and System Administrator is a critical piece in our team and is responsible for the delivery of reactive technical support in a senior escalation role as well as work on proactive projects. This role will also provide continual improvement of processes and standards to provide a consistent client experience. Qualified candidates MUST have the ability to communicate to clients and co-workers at both technical and non-technical levels.
Ideal candidates are self-directed, innovative, organized, flexible, and can consistently maintain our high-quality standards. The desire and drive to build and maintain customer relationships is a key function of this role. This candidate will also be able to exhibit a sense of urgency in providing exceptional quality service to clients as well as setting and managing expectations. This team member is responsible for the delivery of reactive technical support, as well as emergency and scheduled onsite requests. The IT Support and System Administrator will also provide continual improvement of processes and standards to provide a consistent client experience.
- High school diploma required, higher-level degree desired
- IT Experience: 5 years required; 8 years preferred
- MSP Experience: 2 years required; 4 years preferred
- IT experience in an escalation role
- Use of PSA/Ticketing system
Additional knowledge, skills, and responsibilities
- Ownership of assigned tasks
- Coordination of service via phone, email using our PSA system
- Being able to adapt and learn quickly
- Ability to develop relationships with clients and internal staff
- Follow process and identify possible improvements
- Time management skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Implementation and support for Microsoft related technologies
- Windows Server
- O365 experience at an escalation level
- Virtualization experience
- Automation experience
- Remote Access Solutions
- Remote Desktop
- Knowledge and experience with advanced networking principles
- Advanced hardware and PC operating system troubleshooting skills
Preferred knowledge, skills, and competencies:
- Use of documentation platform
- Use of ConnectWise Manage
- Use of ConnectWise Automate
- Medical, vision and dental benefits
- Ten days of PTO
- 401K with 4% company match
- Offices in San Jose/Campbell, CA and Portland/Beaverton, OR
- 2 Positions available
- Full time, WFH with transition to office post-COVID
- Some local travel to client sites
- Salary $64,000-$89,000