Grosse Pointe Geek is looking for a rock star waiting to be discovered to join our fast-growing company. This role is an excellent starting point for anyone who has a passion for IT and is looking to join a company for a steady march towards a great career. This role is part of an 18-month training program to prepare you for entry into our parent company, Proactive Technology Management as a Junior Remote Technician. We are looking for fun, friendly, and sharp people who are hungry and ready to grow.
The number one thing we are looking for is a “good guy” (or gal). Jerks need not apply.
Reasons we rock:
- Quarterly Reviews to keep your career moving forward
- Fun Team-Based Approach
- Constantly learning new tech
- Company-paid certifications
- 1-2 year program to transition to our parent company, Proactive Technology
- Helping you increase your knowledge and get your career to the next step with certifications such as:
- MTA networking fundamentals, Microsoft 365 fundamentals, Sophos XG engineering, M365 modern desktop and 365 messaging administration
- Provide service and customer support during field visits or in-house computer repair
- Diagnose errors or technical problems and determine proper solutions
- Comprehend customer requirements and make appropriate recommendations/briefings
- Build positive relationships with customers
So, if you are hungry to grow and willing to work, please send your resume with a note about why you are a fit.
Good to Have:
- Windows, and Macintosh OS experience
- Hardware Experience
- Technical degree or certification
- Full Medical Benefits
- 1 Weeks Paid Vacation
- Quarterly Bonus and Reviews
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $37,500.00 per year