Eureka Process, LLC, is an all virtual employee business consultancy specializing in IT services firms. We are based out of Savannah, GA with a small team from all over North America. Our clients depend on us to help make their lives better and we are looking for someone to do just that. We value Freedom, Relationships, and Continuous Improvement. If you like helping people, love the business of business and IT, find these core values are well aligned with yours, and you match the below skills, we’d love to add you to our growing team!
This position is a full-time, salaried position. We need a team player ready to wear any hat when the need arises, who would never dream of saying “not my job”, yet also knows when and where to apply their talents to best use
Daily, you would be interacting directly with C-level internal and client contacts. This would frequently be facilitating highly effective meetings with small teams of 2-3 people. Great note taking and advising on processes and shared experiences in Marketing while utilizing the Eureka Process way. During the meeting, you are taking organized notes and delegating tasks, including to yourself and our internal team.
This position will be responsible for lead generation for Eureka Process, and for our external clients. This will require not only planning and strategy, but also execution, with only occasional need to outsource for specific tasks and talents.
Minimum 2 years experience in a dedicated business-to-business marketing role. Experience doing this for the IT Industry incredibly valuable.
- Developing a highly repeatable, measurable and effective marketing strategy.
- Development of KPIs and metrics.
- Great written, verbal, and visual presentation skills.
- Highly organized/able to handle multiple projects with multiple clients in the same day.
Experience with these technologies (or many of them) will be required:
- a PSA such as ConnectWise Manage
- Organic Social Media
- Paid Social Media
- Word Press
- Light Video Editing
- Microsoft Windows 10
- Microsoft Office Applications including Teams
Abilities necessary for this role:
- Strong writing skills for documentation of action items and end-user communication
- Team player, ready to dive into a diverse team of talented people
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- Following and creating written processes
- Basic Project Management
- An absolute love of people and technology