As a client, if you need assistance, we can help you with the CW side of things. Let us know if you have any questions or concerns. If you are not a client, schedule a time with the Free Consultation button at bottom right!
How to Use an App Password
- Login to your Microsoft tenant using an Admin account.
- Browse to https://account.activedirectory.windowsazure.com/usermanagement/multifactorverification.aspx
- Enable or Enforce MFA for a cloud-only user account.
- Logout from your Microsoft Tenant.
- Login to your Microsoft tenant using the cloud-only user from Step 3.
- Configure MFA.
- Open https://account.activedirectory.windowsazure.com/AppPasswords.aspx
- Create an app password (Click here to see how to create app passwords).
- Save the app password for future use.
- Use the app Password in place of the user’s password listed for the account used in the setup tables listed above